Solitary life is filled with highs and lows, although the dramatic times aren’t always enjoyable to live on through, they make for fantastic enjoyment. Tinder provides combined with ladies lifestyle mag modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into exactly what matchmaking is truly like across the US.
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is actually a 12-episode audio program managed by Faye Brennan, gender & affairs Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually joined weekly by a high profile guest number to break along the most notable, entertaining, emotional, romantic and relatable matchmaking stories discussed by Tinder users in the nation.
“Between united states at Cosmo, and our friends at Tinder, we have heard many crazy online dating stories recently and they are simply too-good not to ever share,” Brennan claims in an advertising clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas following basic big date? Scheduling six times back-to-back in identical evening? We’ll enter into everything with singles living almost everywhere from Las Vegas to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five symptoms have now been circulated up until now, each about twenty minutes very long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off-the-record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual health business Unbound, to go over dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest city currently in on Tinder, with more suits than just about any different U.S. area.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Don’t Know the Terminology. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney star, star, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to chat about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you adore Baseball over Bae. Brennan is accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to listen concerning dates that stone and the times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Filled With A Few Ideas. Brennan is joined in the business with Zach Kornfeld, one-quarter associated with the YouTube comedy sensation The take to Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated internet dating pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually accompanied in the studio by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to obtain the low-down on online dating when you look at the secure of Southern belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the very first relationship company to evaluate the podcasting seas. Bumble circulated the very first period of the own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, early in the day in 2010. Unsubscribe is organized by Jada Sezer, mental health and the entire body good activist, and Louise Troen, Foreign VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, Repeat’ is present on all major podcast companies, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand new episodes should be offered every Tuesday in July.